Monday, August 15, 2011

Twilight VS. Harry Potter?

I like both of the movies and books. However, I am stuck in between both. You see, I'm a sucker for love stories, so that's where Twilight came to. However, I hate how Edward is on /every/ single stinking page of the book, another Twilight moment. When it came to Harry Potter, I love how they had magic everytime, magic magic more magic, but when time ped, Harry Potter became very boring it had no interest to me whatsoever. But now, alot of people have been talking about Harry Potter and Twilight, and J.K. is the second richest woman in the US right? So I was going to see which author/storyteller is the best. Please tell why you like that movie/book series. I understand some girls out there think the guys in Twilight are hotter than the guys in Harry Potter, but that's not the point. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment