Sunday, August 14, 2011

To any America consular out there; On America visa Cancellation?

I'm an MD\CEO. About 8yrs ago I made a mistake which has hunted me ever since! Even though I had a busy pport I was advised by a Consultancy agency to procure and obtain another pport with a slightly differently age and Name. I applied for a student visa with this and was refused based on the age and traveling inexperience! N way to cut long story short I eventually applied again for visiting with my actual pport and was given 2yrs. Because of my vry busy schedule i couldn't use the visa until few wks to its expiration, I eventually traveled only to be told at JFK of the cancellation of d Visa few days after it was issued(unknown to me), d homeland security gave me two options to either take a lawyer there and then or go back home to contest it! I choose to go home because I really didn't have n business being in America at d time. I have since married and have two children, we go on vacations periodically and my wife has visited the USA and is visiting again(March). I would have love to arrange my leave in such a way that it coincide with hers so has to travel together......... I do not no how to resolve this issue; any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment