Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girls, i need your help. I messed up badly.?

be honest...tell her you're sorry and you shouldn't have taken advantage of the situation by being with her while you were both drunk. Tell her you regret being drunk but you don't regret being with her. She probably feels like you feel that you made a HUGE mistake. Tell her you understand if she doesn't want to talk anymore but that you really like her and would like to still see her. And also be honest and tell her sadly you were too drunk to remember every detail and you wished you could have made it more special for her and the situation could've been different and you would like to take her on a date or something. I wonder if she's being that way because you were her first and she doesn't know how to react??? Anyway, you can take my advice or not. I hope I've helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment