Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guy trouble! help!?

ok so me and this boy have been sorta talkin to eachotha for awhile; buhh has neva asked me out. he likes to make it like he doesn't have feelings for me, but i kno he does. he's played my face && errthang but i'm dumb enough to forgive him. i heard multiple stuff about him.. but i let him slide. so today in summer school i started huggin this guy right in front of him.. and i mean really holdin on to him and flirtin, && then he got mad and walked away. i only did it b/c i feel like he deserved it and i'm tired of waitin on him. then after school i tried to talk to him and he got pissed and walked away.. and i don't see why if he claims to not wanna be with me!??? i don't kno how to handle this right now! =[ helppppp

No comments:

Post a Comment